(619) 722-85557am - 4pm PST, M-F
Pre-Tuned King 3.0 Remote Reservoir Coilovers From AccuTune Off-Road
Experience unbelievable performance and service with Pre-Tuned King 3.0 Remote Reservoir Coilovers From AccuTune Off-Road. Every King 3.0 Coilover shock is custom tuned for your ride using our calculations and 15 years of shock tuning experience. We have a huge range of Jeeps, Toyotas, PreRunners, Rockcrawlers, Rockbouncers and Sand Rails already tuned. Call us to learn more about what we can do for you.
King 3.0 Remote Reservoir Pure Race Coilovers
Ride harder and ride longer with King 3.0 Pure Race Coilovers. King Pure Race performance starts with carbon composite wipers which work overtime to keep dirt while dealing with extreme heat. Inside, super high temp King Pure Race viton seals work to keep the oil in. Viton is known as the gold standard for seals because they can withstand extremely high temperatures, are extremely durable and have low friction. King 3.0 Pure Race Remote Reservoir Coilovers are designed to get you in the winners circle.
King 3.0 Pure Race Coilover Optional Extras
King is well known for the many upgrades available for their 3.0 Pure Race Coilover Shocks. Options include custom colors, chrome finish, foam bump stop, steel braided hose, longer rod ends, billet coil slider, angled reservoir fittings, and custom lengths. Please call if you'd like to discuss or order additional options for your King 3.0 Remote Reservoir Coilover Shocks.
- Product Brand: King
- Product Body Diameter: 3.0
- Product Piston Rod Diameter: 1.0"
- Product Series: Pure Race
- Product Travel: 14"
- Product Disk Swapping: No
- Product Spring Swapping: No
- Product Piston Rod Material: 1040-1060 High Carbon Steel
- Product Wiper Material: Carbon Composite
- Product Main Seal Material: Viton
- Product Piston: High Flow Aluminum
- Product Finish: Cadnium
- Performance Valving: Learn About AccuTune, ProTune and Other Valving Options
- Suspension Terms
- How To Perform AccuTune Measurements
- The Difference Between Emulsion & Remote Reservoir Shocks
- How To Choose Coilover Spring Rates
- How To Measure & Set Coilover Spring Preload
- How To Calculate New Preload And Springs By Using Existing Springs
- Shock Tuning 101
- Guide To Suspension Design For Going Fast In Comfort