Lead Time & Delivery
We do not guarantee shipping or arrival dates. Lead times from shock manufacturers change constantly.
We do our best to keep all items in inventory for shipment in 1-2 business days.
Please call or email to get updates on your order.
Returns & Exchanges
We gladly accept returns & exchanges.
Customers have 30 days from the date of shipment to report problems such as lost or damaged packages.
- Product must be in new and unused condition – free from defects or wear.
- Products which have been installed or used are no longer new.
- Original packaging must be included and undamaged.
- Prior return authorization must be provided.
- Call or email for return approval
- Include contact information, reason for return and copy of the invoice with shipment
- Ship returns to: 9448 Bond Ave, El Cajon, CA 92021
- All products sold in our Clearance Section are sold as is, 20% restocking fee.
- To participate in our spring swapping policy the springs must have been purchased from us.
- There is no time limit, no fee’s, and we will recalculate your rates and swap springs an unlimited number of times.
- Only the following coilover springs qualify for our spring swapping policy:
- Eibach Springs
- Color: Silver
- ID: 2.5″ & 3.0″ & 3.75″
- Non coilover springs not included.
- Purchased springs will be shipped in new condition.
- Springs being swapped must be returned in new condition and in original packaging.
- No scuffs, scratches, chips or defects which impact appearance or function – inside or outside of the spring.
- We recommend wrapping the springs in low tack painters tape during installation.
- Springs are returned for refund at original price.
- Replacement springs are sold at current MSRP.
- Customers pays for shipping to return original springs and on the replacement set.
- Springs not meeting these requirements will not be accepted as a return or exchange.
- If you need to swap springs, please fill out our SPRING SWAPPING FORM
Free Shock Re-Valve:
- One free re-valve is included with the purchase of new shocks from AccuTune Off-Road, excluding Clearance Shocks.
- This one free re-valve is for the main shock body valving only. Not the DSC valving.
- All re-valving must be performed at AccuTune Off-Road
- Customer is responsible for paying shipping both ways
- Customer is responsible for any additional work such as removing springs
- Shocks must be serviceable and have originally been re-valved by AccuTune
- Free re-valve will be voided if shock valving has been altered in anyway. Customer will need to pay full price to have shocks tuned.
Custom Tuned Shocks:
- Custom tuned shocks are those built with custom valving & springs.
- Custom tuned shocks are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- If shocks were shipped for free, original shipping costs will also be deducted from the return.
- Shocks must be new and uninstalled.
- Shocks that have been installed may not be returned.
- Customer is responsible for paying return shipping.
- All original packaging must be included.
Custom Manufactured Shocks:
- Custom manufactured shocks are those built with non-standard components such as longer shafts, custom anodizing or welding.
- These shocks may not be returned, all purchases are final.
- Standard products are those which have not been customized in any way.
- These products are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- All original packaging must be included.
- Customer is responsible for paying return shipping.
Online Product Images:
- Product images shown online are for reference only and may not be the current color or style.
- If you are concerned about product style or sticker color, please call us to verify.
- Sales of all services are final, refunds are not available.
- AccuTune Offroad is not responsible for scratches or damage caused during rebuild.
Free Shipping Policy:
Select products and orders over $150 qualify for free shipping.
- Free shipping is only to the lower contiguous 48 states.
- Shipping method is at our discretion.
- Free shipping only qualifies for new products.
- Returns & exchanges will not receive free shipping.
- Orders for spring swapping & valve disk swapping do not qualify for free shipping.
- Free shipping costs may be deducted from refund if items are returned.
- Free Shipping is excluded on leaf springs not purchased in a complete kit and will be subject to a flat rate shipping fee.
Custom Shock Valving
AccuTune Offroad has 10+ years of experience working with high performance shocks. This knowledge and experience has become a critical component in the business, making us unique to other retailers.
Most shocks sold by AccuTune Offroad, are taken apart in-house and revalved with a specific set of valve discs. This “tune” calculated by our sales team will help that shock perform better than a standard tune that typically comes in the shocks from factory.
AccuTune Offroad does not send shocks to customers with “off the shelf valving”
Choosing the correct valving for a shock is determined by using:
- AccuTune Calculations
- Shock Dyno Data
- Vehicles Weight
- Tire Size
- Suspension Design
- Lift Height
- Terrain Preference
- Shock brand, model and size
Shock Valving Policy
AccuTune Offroad does not provide customers with valving data. In order to protect the company and its techniques, we do not share details on the tuning we offer. Shock valving is very complex and is one of the unique features that separates AccuTune Offroad from other retailers. Providing tuning data in the past has only led to more questions, or others trying to mimic what we are trying to accomplish. We are in business to provide customers the entire shock package, tuned for their preference. We take great pride in making sure customers have the best tuned shocks possible, which is why we offer one free re-valve. We want to make sure you are happy, if you are not satisfied with the performance of your shocks please contact AccuTune Off-Road and we will help figure out a solution.
AccuTune Offroad does not tune IFP shocks or Coilovers.
Articles & Calculators:
Significant effort is put into the quality of our articles and calculators but they are subject to errors.
- All materials are for reference only, customer is responsible for verifying their accuracy.
- AccuTune Off-Road is not responsible for the accuracy of articles or calculators.
- One size does not fit all, customers should assess whether information is relevant to them.
- Information is for off-road only, we do not sell products or make recommendations for on-road use.
- Modifications made to your vehicle are at your own risk.
Pricing & Checkout
Mistakes happen and we may not honor incorrect pricing.
- Sales for items found to have incorrect pricing may not be honored.
- Cart and checkout errors such as incorrect subtotal, tax and shipping calculations may be corrected, and customer is responsible for the full correct amount.
- In the event there is an error customers will be contacted quickly.
- We are not responsible for honoring pricing found to be incorrect.
- Sale Estimates expire after 30 days.
- Leaf springs are received from the manufacturer without packaging and are shipped to you without packaging. The paint finish will be scratched by the freight carriers during the shipping process. The leaf springs can be spray painted to cover any bare metal exposed during the shipping/handling process.
- In order to provide custom valved shocks, AccuTune Off-Road must disassemble the shock to replace shims. Very minor scratching may occur while doing so.
- Shocks may arrive with a slight amount of shock oil residue.
- If new springs arrive with scratches or scuffs, it is the customers responsibility to contact us as soon as possible. Springs must be in new condition to qualify for our Spring Swapping Program. See above for details.
25% Off Shock Service
- Customers who purchase shocks from AccuTune Off-Road, qualify for a 25% discount on labor towards shock service work
- Shock Service work includes: Shock rebuilds, repairs, revalving and more.
- To receive this discount, you must be the original purchaser of the shocks
- Please email or call before sending shocks in for service work.
Any Brand, other than Accutune Off-Road:
Non Accutune Off-Road branded products sold by Accutune Off-Road may carry a warranty covered by the product manufacturer. Before ordering, we recommend reviewing the product(s) warranty on their website. All warranty related claims of non AccuTune branded products shall be handled directly with the manufacturer; AccuTune Off-Road assumes no responsibility for defective and or faulty products. All shipping or other costs associated with the removal or return of defective and or faulty products are the purchaser’s responsibility and will not be covered by AccuTune Off-Road.
Accutune Off Road Product Warranty
AccuTune Off-Road offers a limited time warranty for products manufactured by AccuTune Off-Road. This warranty is only valid to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. We must have the original purchase receipt to validate a warranty claim.
Warranty will be at the discretion of AccuTune Off-Road and only covers defective materials and workmanship. Hard parts carry a one year warranty from the original purchase date. Shock service work and suspension installation labor performed by AccuTune Off-Road is warrantied for 90 days, after this period they are considered a wear item and will not be covered under warranty.
AccuTune Off-Road recommends thoroughly inspecting products before installation. The warranty does not include the cost of installation or removal of warrantied parts.
Exclusions from warranty:
-Installation of non-AccuTune mating parts
-Abnormal strain, neglect, abuse or misuse
-Accident or collision damage
-Modification of original parts
-Lack of proper maintenance
-Shipping damages or loss (purchase of full value shipping insurance is recommended)