(619) 722-85557am - 4pm PST, M-F
Pre-Tuned King 2.5 Piggy Back Coilovers From AccuTune Off-Road
Experience unbelievable performance and service with Pre-Tuned King 2.5 Piggy Back Coilovers From AccuTune Off-Road. Every King 2.5 Coilover shock is custom tuned for your ride using our calculations and 15 years of shock tuning experience. We have a huge range of Jeeps, Toyotas, PreRunners, Rockcrawlers, Rockbouncers and Sand Rails already tuned. Call us to learn more about what we can do for you.
Legendary King 2.5 Coilover Ride Quality
King 2.5 Piggy Back Coilovers are known for their legendary ride quality. High flow, billet aluminum pistons and 17-4 stainless steel valve disks deliver premium ride quality across the roughest off-road terrain. The design of the King 2.5 Coilover piston allows them to be tuned for a wide range of off-road vehicles and driving styles. Go racing with King 2.5 Piggy Back Coilovers.
King 2.5 Coilover Optional Extras
King is well known for the many upgrades available for their 2.5 Coilover Shocks. Options include Viton seals, custom colors, chrome finish, foam bump stop, longer rod ends, billet coil slider, and custom lengths. Please call if you'd like to discuss or order additional options for your King 2.5 Piggy Back Reservoir Coilover Shocks.
- Product Brand: King
- Product Body Diameter: 2.5
- Product Piston Rod Diameter: 7/8"
- Product Series: Performance Race
- Product Travel: 6"
- Product Adjuster: Internal Bypass
- Product Disk Swapping: Yes
- Product Spring Swapping: Yes
- Product Collapsed Length: 14.0"
- Product Extended Length: 20.0"
- Product Mounting Size: 1/2 x 1.50
- Product Bearing Size: COM-10T
- Product Piston Rod Material: 1040-1060 High Carbon Steel
- Product Wiper Material: Urethane
- Product Main Seal Material: Buna
- Product Piston: High Flow Aluminum
- Product Finish: Cadnium
- Performance Valving: Learn About AccuTune, ProTune and Other Valving Options
- Suspension Terms
- How To Perform AccuTune Measurements
- The Difference Between Emulsion & Remote Reservoir Shocks
- How To Choose Coilover Spring Rates
- How To Measure & Set Coilover Spring Preload
- How To Calculate New Preload And Springs By Using Existing Springs
- Shock Tuning 101
- Guide To Suspension Design For Going Fast In Comfort