Fox 3.0" Coilover Size Advantage
Fox 3.0 coilovers are the biggest coilovers commercially available. The increased oil capacity of the Fox 3.0 coilovers gives them better heat capacity and cooling loss than a 2.5 coilover. The greater oil volume also increases the damping capability making Fox 3.0 coilovers an excellent choice for going fast off-road. These shocks have so much damping that we recommend small and medium size trucks mount them on a motion ratio.
Remote Reservoir Performance
Fox 3.0 remote reservoir coilovers have three important benefits: heat removal, ride improvement and durability improvement. The remote reservoir increases oil volume internally and in the reservoir which increases the heat capacity and the heat loss, letting you run off-road harder and longer. Remote reservoirs also reduce the gas pressure increase as the Fox coilover collapses. The reduction in gas ramp reduces friction which improves the ride quality and durability. Finally the separation between the oil and gas provides more consistent damping.
Fox 3.0 Factory Series Off-Road Race Shocks
Fox 3.0 Factory Series coilovers are made from premium off-road racing materials. The Fox 3.0 piston is designed for off-road racing and provides the flow and valving adjustment range necessary to win. Fox 3.0 coilover shocks use a high quality oil capable of up to 400 F so you can run harder and longer. Fox backs all this performance up with high quality viton seals designed for serious off-road use.
- Product Brand: Fox
- Product Body Diameter: 3
- Product Piston Rod Diameter: 1.0"
- Product Series: Factory Series
- Product Travel: 10"
- Product Disk Swapping: Yes
- Product Spring Swapping: No
- Product Collapsed Length: 19.5"
- Product Extended Length: 29.5"
- Product Mounting Size: 1/2 x 1.50
- Product Bearing Size: COM-12T
- Product Piston Rod Material: 17-4 H900 Stainless Steel
- Product Reservoir Size: 3.0 X 12.0
- Product Reservoir Hose Size & Length: -12 X 18.0
- Product Wiper Material: Urethane
- Product Main Seal Material: Viton
- Product Piston: High Flow Aluminum
- Product Finish: Zinc Plated
- Performance Valving: Learn About AccuTune, ProTune and Other Valving Options
- Suspension Terms
- How To Perform AccuTune Measurements
- The Difference Between Emulsion & Remote Reservoir Shocks
- How To Choose Coilover Spring Rates
- How To Measure & Set Coilover Spring Preload
- How To Calculate New Preload And Springs By Using Existing Springs
- Shock Tuning 101
- Guide To Suspension Design For Going Fast In Comfort
There are no reviews yet.