Pre-Tuned Fox 2.5 Internal Bypass Coilovers
Experience unbelievable performance and service with Pre-Tuned Fox 2.5 Internal Bypass Coilovers from AccuTune Off-Road. Every Fox 2.5 Internal Bypass Coilover shock is custom tuned for your ride. We have a huge range of Jeeps, Toyotas, PreRunners, Rockcrawlers, Rockbouncers and Sand Rails already tuned. Call us to learn more about what we can do for you.
Fox 2.5 Internal Bypass Coilovers
Get bypass performance in a coilover package. Fox 2.5 internal bypass shocks are a great choice for those wanting the best but are held back by packaging or class rules. Fox 2.5 internal bypass shocks utilize a simple and effective design which lets the internal bypass holes function similiar to valving on a piston. Fox's unique internal bypass design maintains the high flow characteristics of the race piston to deliver optimal performance off-road.
Fox 2.5" Coilover Size Advantage
The size advantage of Fox 2.5" coilover shocks gives them increased durability and performance. The increased oil capacity of the Fox 2.5 coilovers gives them a greater heat capacity and cooling loss. The greater oil volume also increases the damping capability making Fox 2.5 coilovers an excellent choice for going fast off-road
Piggyback Reservoir Performance
Fox 2.5 piggyback reservoir coilovers have three important advantages over emulsion shocks: heat removal, ride improvement and durability improvement. The piggyback reservoir increases oil volume internally and in the reservoir which increases the heat capacity and the heat loss, letting you run off-road harder and longer. Piggyback reservoirs also reduce the gas pressure increase as the Fox coilover collapses. The reduction in gas ramp reduces friction which improves the ride quality and durability. Finally the separation between the oil and gas provides more consistent damping.
Fox 2.5 Factory Series Off-Road Race Shocks
Fox 2.5 Factory Series coilovers are made from premium off-road racing materials. For ultimate durability Fox 2.5 Internal Bypass coilovers use a 17-4 stainless steel piston rod, which is 50% stronger than industry standard piston rods, and more resistant to rock damage. Fox 2.5 coilover shocks use a high quality oil capable of up to 400 F so you can run harder and longer. All this performance up with high quality Fox viton seals designed for serious off-road use.
Product Body Diameter: 2.5
Product Piston Rod Diameter: 7/8"
Product Series: Internal Bypass
Product Travel: 12"
Product Disk Swapping: Yes
Product Spring Swapping: Yes
Product Collapsed Length: 21.43"
Product Extended Length: 33.43"
Product Mounting Size: 1/2 x 1.50
Product Bearing Size: COM-10T
Product Piston Rod Material: 17-4 H900 Stainless Steel
Product Reservoir Size: 2.0 X 11.0
Product Wiper Material: Urethane
Product Main Seal Material: Viton
Product Piston: High Flow Aluminum
Product Finish: Zinc Plated
- Product Brand: Fox
- Product Body Diameter: 2.5
- Product Piston Rod Diameter: 7/8"
- Product Series: Internal Bypass
- Product Travel: 12"
- Product Disk Swapping: Yes
- Product Spring Swapping: Yes
- Product Collapsed Length: 21.43"
- Product Extended Length: 33.43"
- Product Mounting Size: 1/2 x 1.50
- Product Bearing Size: COM-10T
- Product Piston Rod Material: 17-4 H900 Stainless Steel
- Product Reservoir Size: 2.0 X 11.0
- Product Wiper Material: Urethane
- Product Main Seal Material: Viton
- Product Piston: High Flow Aluminum
- Product Finish: Zinc Plated
- Performance Valving: Learn About AccuTune, ProTune and Other Valving Options
- Suspension Terms
- How To Perform AccuTune Measurements
- The Difference Between Emulsion & Remote Reservoir Shocks
- How To Choose Coilover Spring Rates
- How To Measure & Set Coilover Spring Preload
- How To Calculate New Preload And Springs By Using Existing Springs
- Shock Tuning 101
- Guide To Suspension Design For Going Fast In Comfort
There are no reviews yet.