Pre-Tuned Fox 2.0 Coilovers With DSC
At AccuTune Off-Road we have dyno tested the Fox DSC adjusters so we know exactly how they perform so we can set up your Fox 2.0 Coilovers to put you in the ideal tuning range. The Fox DSC Adjusters are great for dialing in your ride on changing terrian and changing weight. Turn the low speed knob to tune performance on g-outs, handling, and road feel (cadillac vs race car). Turn the high speed knob to tune performance on sets of whoops and find the right balance between bottoming and harshness on big hits such as square ledges and pot holes.
Fox 2.0 Rotating Remote Reservoir Race Coilovers
Fox 2.0 Race coilovers feature a larger COM-10T bearing and Rotating Remote Reservoir. The larger bearings improve durability and increase ease of mounting. Similarly the rotating remote reservoir and longer hose make mounting much simplier on the Fox 2.0 Race Coilovers.
Fox 2.0 x 7/8" Shaft Coilovers
Fox 2.0 x 7/8” shaft coilovers provide greater strength for off-road use and long travel. The larger shaft is better at resisting the side load from coils springs. Fox 2.0 coilovers with 7/8" shaft also come with upgraded 17-4 piston rods and Viton Seals making them the strongest and most durable 2.0 off-road shock available.
Remote Reservoir Performance
Fox 2.0 remote reservoir coilovers have three important advantages over emulsion shocks: heat removal, ride improvement and durability improvement. The remote reservoir increases oil volume internally and in the reservoir which increases the heat capacity and the heat loss, letting you run off-road harder and longer. Remote reservoirs also reduce the gas pressure increase as the Fox coilover collapses. The reduction in gas ramp reduces friction which improves the ride quality and durability. Finally the separation between the oil and gas provides more consistent damping.
Fox 2.0 Factory Series Off-Road Race Shocks
Fox 2.0 Factory Series coilovers are made from premium off-road racing materials. The Fox 2.0 piston is a high-flow race design intended for serious off-road use. Fox 2.0 coilover shocks use a high quality oil capable of up to 400 F so you can run harder and longer. Fox backs all this performance up with high quality viton seals designed for tough off-road conditions
Product Body Diameter: 2
Product Piston Rod Diameter: 7/8"
Product Series: Factory Series
Product Travel: 18"
Product Type: Rotating Remote Reservoir
Product Adjuster: DSC Dual Speed Compression - High & Low Speed
Product Disk Swapping: Yes
Product Spring Swapping: Yes
Product Collapsed Length: 26.18"
Product Extended Length: 44.15"
Product Bearing Size: COM-10T
Product Piston Rod Material: 17-4 H900 Stainless Steel
Product Reservoir Size: 2.0 X 11.0
Product Reservoir Hose Size & Length: -8 X 17.75
Product Wiper Material: Urethane
Product Main Seal Material: Viton
Product Piston: High Flow Powder Metal
Product Finish: Zinc Plated
- Product Brand: Fox
- Product Body Diameter: 2
- Product Piston Rod Diameter: 7/8"
- Product Series: Factory Series
- Product Travel: 18"
- Product Type: Rotating Remote Reservoir
- Product Adjuster: DSC Dual Speed Compression - High & Low Speed
- Product Disk Swapping: Yes
- Product Spring Swapping: Yes
- Product Collapsed Length: 26.18"
- Product Extended Length: 44.15"
- Product Bearing Size: COM-10T
- Product Piston Rod Material: 17-4 H900 Stainless Steel
- Product Reservoir Size: 2.0 X 11.0
- Product Reservoir Hose Size & Length: -8 X 17.75
- Product Wiper Material: Urethane
- Product Main Seal Material: Viton
- Product Finish: Zinc Plated
- Performance Valving: Learn About AccuTune, ProTune and Other Valving Options
- Suspension Terms
- How To Perform AccuTune Measurements
- The Difference Between Emulsion & Remote Reservoir Shocks
- How To Choose Coilover Spring Rates
- How To Measure & Set Coilover Spring Preload
- How To Calculate New Preload And Springs By Using Existing Springs
- Shock Tuning 101
- Guide To Suspension Design For Going Fast In Comfort