Pre-Tuned Fox 2.0 Emulsion Coilovers
Experience unbelievable performance and service with Pre-Tuned Fox 2.0 Emulsion Coilovers from AccuTune Off-Road. Every Fox 2.0 Coilover shock is custom tuned for your ride. We have a huge range of Jeeps, Toyotas, PreRunners, Rockcrawlers, Rockbouncers and Sand Rails already tuned. Call us to learn more about what we can do for you.
Fox 2.0 Emulsion Race Coilovers
Fox 2.0 Race Emulsion coilovers feature a larger COM-10T bearing. The larger bearings improve durability and increase ease of mounting with higher misalignment, wider mounting and spacers that fit inside the coilover bearings.
Fox 2.0 x 7/8" Shaft Coilovers
Fox 2.0 x 7/8” shaft coilovers provide greater strength for off-road use and long travel. The larger shaft is better at resisting the side load from coils springs. Fox 2.0 coilovers with 7/8" shaft also come with upgraded 17-4 piston rods and Viton Seals making them the strongest and most durable 2.0 off-road shock available.
Fox 2.0 Factory Series Off-Road Race Shocks
Fox 2.0 Factory Series coilovers are made from premium off-road racing materials. The Fox 2.0 piston is a high-flow race design intended for serious off-road use. Fox uses a matching high quality oil capable of up to 400 F. Fox backs all this performance up with high quality seals designed for serious off-road durability.
- Product Brand: Fox
- Product Body Diameter: 2
- Product Piston Rod Diameter: 7/8"
- Product Series: Factory Series
- Product Travel: 10"
- Product Disk Swapping: Yes
- Product Spring Swapping: Yes
- Product Collapsed Length: 16.18"
- Product Extended Length: 26.15"
- Product Bearing Size: COM-10T
- Product Piston Rod Material: 17-4 H900 Stainless Steel
- Product Wiper Material: Urethane
- Product Main Seal Material: Viton
- Product Finish: Zinc Plated
- Performance Valving: Learn About AccuTune, ProTune and Other Valving Options
- Suspension Terms
- How To Perform AccuTune Measurements
- The Difference Between Emulsion & Remote Reservoir Shocks
- How To Choose Coilover Spring Rates
- How To Measure & Set Coilover Spring Preload
- How To Calculate New Preload And Springs By Using Existing Springs
- Shock Tuning 101
- Guide To Suspension Design For Going Fast In Comfort
There are no reviews yet.