(619) 722-85557am - 4pm PST, M-F
Pre-Tuned Fox 2.0 Piggyback Coilovers
Experience unbelievable performance and service with Pre-Tuned Fox 2.0 Piggyback Coilovers from AccuTune Off-Road. Every Fox 2.0 Coilover shock is custom tuned for your ride. We have a huge range of Jeeps, Toyotas, PreRunners, Rockcrawlers, Rockbouncers and Sand Rails already tuned. Call us to learn more about what we can do for you.
Fox 2.0 x 7/8" Shaft Coilovers
Fox 2.0 x 7/8” shaft coilovers provide greater strength for off-road use and long travel. The larger shaft is better at resisting the side load from coils springs. Fox 2.0 coilovers with 7/8" shaft also come with upgraded 17-4 piston rods and Viton Seals making them the strongest and most durable 2.0 off-road shock available.
Piggyback Reservoir Performance
Fox 2.0 piggyback reservoir coilovers have three important advantages over emulsion shocks: heat removal, ride improvement and durability improvement. The piggyback reservoir increases oil volume internally and in the reservoir which increases the heat capacity and the heat loss, letting you run off-road harder and longer. Piggyback reservoirs also reduce the gas pressure increase as the Fox coilover collapses. The reduction in gas ramp reduces friction which improves the ride quality and durability. Finally the separation between the oil and gas provides more consistent damping.
Fox 2.0 Factory Series Off-Road Race Shocks
Fox 2.0 Factory Series coilovers are made from premium off-road racing materials. The Fox 2.0 piston is a high-flow race design intended for serious off-road use. Fox 2.0 coilover shocks use a high quality oil capable of up to 400 F so you can run harder and longer. Fox backs all this performance up with high quality viton seals designed for tough off-road conditions
- Product Brand: Fox
- Product Body Diameter: 2.0
- Product Piston Rod Diameter: 7/8"
- Product Series: Factory Series
- Product Travel: 14"
- Product Disk Swapping: Yes
- Product Spring Swapping: Yes
- Product Collapsed Length: 21.1"
- Product Extended Length: 35.1"
- Product Bearing Size: COM-8T
- Product Piston Rod Material: 17-4 H900 Stainless Steel
- Product Reservoir Size: 2.0 X 11.0
- Product Wiper Material: Urethane
- Product Main Seal Material: Viton
- Product Finish: Zinc Plated
- Performance Valving: Learn About AccuTune, ProTune and Other Valving Options
- Suspension Terms
- How To Perform AccuTune Measurements
- The Difference Between Emulsion & Remote Reservoir Shocks
- How To Choose Coilover Spring Rates
- How To Measure & Set Coilover Spring Preload
- How To Calculate New Preload And Springs By Using Existing Springs
- Shock Tuning 101
- Guide To Suspension Design For Going Fast In Comfort