Pre-Tuned Fox 2.0 Emulsion Coilovers
Experience unbelievable performance and service with Pre-Tuned Fox 2.0 Emulsion Coilovers from AccuTune Off-Road. Every Fox 2.0 Coilover shock is custom tuned for your ride. We have a huge range of Jeeps, Toyotas, PreRunners, Rockcrawlers, Rockbouncers and Sand Rails already tuned. Call us to learn more about what we can do for you.
Fox 2.0 x 7/8" Shaft Coilovers
Fox 2.0 x 7/8” shaft coilovers provide greater strength for off-road use and long travel. The larger shaft is better at resisting the side load from coils springs. Fox 2.0 coilovers with 7/8" shaft also come with upgraded 17-4 piston rods and Viton Seals making them the strongest and most durable 2.0 off-road shock available.
Fox 2.0 Factory Series Off-Road Race Shocks
Fox 2.0 Factory Series coilovers are made from premium off-road racing materials. The Fox 2.0 piston is a high-flow race design intended for serious off-road use. Fox uses a matching high quality oil capable of up to 400 F. Fox backs all this performance up with high quality seals designed for serious off-road durability.
Product Body Diameter: 2
Product Piston Rod Diameter: 7/8"
Product Series: Factory Series
Product Travel: 14"
Product Disk Swapping: Yes
Product Spring Swapping: Yes
Product Collapsed Length: 21.1"
Product Extended Length: 35.1"
Product Bearing Size: COM-8T
Product Piston Rod Material: 17-4 H900 Stainless Steel
Product Wiper Material: Urethane
Product Main Seal Material: Viton
Product Piston: High Flow Powder Metal
Product Finish: Zinc Plated
- Product Brand: Fox
- Product Body Diameter: 2
- Product Piston Rod Diameter: 7/8"
- Product Series: Factory Series
- Product Travel: 14"
- Product Disk Swapping: Yes
- Product Spring Swapping: Yes
- Product Collapsed Length: 21.1"
- Product Extended Length: 35.1"
- Product Bearing Size: COM-8T
- Product Piston Rod Material: 17-4 H900 Stainless Steel
- Product Wiper Material: Urethane
- Product Main Seal Material: Viton
- Product Finish: Zinc Plated
- Performance Valving: Learn About AccuTune, ProTune and Other Valving Options
- Suspension Terms
- How To Perform AccuTune Measurements
- The Difference Between Emulsion & Remote Reservoir Shocks
- How To Choose Coilover Spring Rates
- How To Measure & Set Coilover Spring Preload
- How To Calculate New Preload And Springs By Using Existing Springs
- Shock Tuning 101
- Guide To Suspension Design For Going Fast In Comfort
There are no reviews yet.