(619) 722-85557am - 4pm PST, M-F
Pre-Tuned Fox 2.0 Emulsion Coilovers
Experience unbelievable performance and service with Pre-Tuned Fox 2.0 Emulsion Coilovers from AccuTune Off-Road. Every Fox 2.0 Coilover shock is custom tuned for your ride. We have a huge range of Jeeps, Toyotas, PreRunners, Rockcrawlers, Rockbouncers and Sand Rails already tuned. Call us to learn more about what we can do for you.
Fox 2.0 x 5/8" Shaft Coilovers
Fox 2.0 x 5/8” shaft coilovers provide greater off-road control and performance. The smaller shaft reduces friction for light off-road buggies and sand rails. The Fox 2.0 x 5/8” shaft emulsion coilovers also increase the oil volume for greater damping control.
Fox Factory Series Off-Road Race Shocks
Fox 2.0 Factory Series coilovers are made from premium off-road racing materials. The Fox 2.0 piston is a high-flow race design intended for serious off-road use. Fox uses a matching high quality oil capable of up to 400 F. Fox backs all this performance up with high quality seals designed for serious off-road use.
- Product Brand: Fox
- Product Body Diameter: 2.0
- Product Piston Rod Diameter: 5/8"
- Product Series: Factory Series
- Product Travel: 3.5"
- Product Disk Swapping: Yes
- Product Spring Swapping: Yes
- Product Collapsed Length: 9.6"
- Product Extended Length: 13.1"
- Product Bearing Size: COM-8T
- Product Piston Rod Material: 17-4 H900 Stainless Steel
- Product Wiper Material: Urethane
- Product Main Seal Material: Viton
- Product Finish: Zinc Plated
- Performance Valving: Learn About AccuTune, ProTune and Other Valving Options
- Suspension Terms
- How To Perform AccuTune Measurements
- The Difference Between Emulsion & Remote Reservoir Shocks
- How To Choose Coilover Spring Rates
- How To Measure & Set Coilover Spring Preload
- How To Calculate New Preload And Springs By Using Existing Springs
- Shock Tuning 101
- Guide To Suspension Design For Going Fast In Comfort