- Product Features
AccuTune Off-Road Advantage
When purchasing from AccuTune Offroad, you can expect to get the highest quality parts on the market. Each kit includes high quality shocks, custom tuned shocks for your specific vehicle. AccuTune custom valves these shocks based on your vehicles weight, suspension setup and preferred terrain. Years of experience and formulas have been developed to provide you with the ultimate performance you deserve.
Fox 2.5 Shocks with 14" Travel
For a rear long travel suspension, a 2.5 diameter shock is a great option. Larger diameter shock will help with dampening and heat dissipation while the 14 inches of travel provides plenty of travel for high speed desert driving. Combine AccuTune custom valving and a quality shock like Fox, you have a perfect match for the ultimate performance.
Fox 2.5 Dual Speed Compression Adjuster (DSC)
Dial in the performance you need with the Fox Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjuster for 2.5 Factory Series Series Coilover Shocks. A great option for those who want to simplify tuning, the Fox DSC allows for easy adjustment at the turn of a knob. Dial in more low speed compression to prevent bottoming out off-road over slow rolling whoops, and dial in high speed compression to help you get on top of the whoops at race speed. The Fox DSC for 2.5 Factory Series Shocks delivers performance at the twist of a knob.
Fox Factory Race Series shocks come with dual coated steel body with proprietary FOX Grey Cerakote® protective ceramic coating over zinc plated basecoat.
Spring Over Axle with Deaver N98 Springs
Spring over axle provides a simple solution to a rear long travel kit. The Deaver N98 spring has proven to be a great spring to use for a variety of driving applications. Custom tuned shock with Deaver N98 spring will provide great handling both on and offroad.
Long Travel Shock Mounts & Shackles
Archive Garage shock relocation bracket is perfect for fitting a 14" travel shock on the rear of a Tacoma, while keeping the shocks under the bed. Archive Garage Hammer Hangers and shackles are used to allow the suspension to cycle a full 14 inches of travel.
(2) Fox 2.5 x 14″ Remote Reservoir Shocks w/DSC FOX-981-25-003-3
(1) Universal Remote Reservoir Mount Kit AOR-2000-0010
(2) Fox 2.0 x 2.0 Air Bump Stop FOX-981-20-040
(1) Total Chaos Bolt On 2.0″ Rear Bump Stop Kit TTC-48623F
(1) Crown Performance +4″ Brake Line Kit CPP-TOYO33R04-BLK
(1) Archive Garage Shock Relocation Tower Kit ARG-SRM-003-SB
(1) AccuTune Offroad U-Bolt Flip Kit AOR-2000-0024-000
(1) Archive Garage Hammer Hangers, with 3.6″ Shackles ARG-HH-020V3-49
(1) Archive Garage High Clearance Cross Tube for Hammer Hangers ARG-HH-CT
(1) Deaver N98 Leaf Pack Kit with Bushings DEV-N98 & DEV-BKIT-J66