(424) 377-0808 8am - 5pm PST, M-F
King 2.0 Air Bumps From AccuTune Off-Road
King 2.0 Air Bumps are not a one size fits all proposition. It is necessary to select the right travel air bumps, and to tune the internal nitrogen pressure. Failure to select the right 2.0 King Air Bumps can lead to harshness or excessive bottoming control. At AccuTune Off-Road we will help you select the right air bumps and set you up with the correct starting pressure in order to get the best performance possible. Get the best performance with King 2.0 Air Bumps fron AccuTune Off-Road.
Replaceable Air Bump Strike Pad
King 2.0 Air Bumps come with replaceable delrin strike pads. Delrin helps keep the air bumps quite and to reduce harshness during initial contact. When the King Air Bump pads wear out, simply remove the cross pin and replace them with a new pad.
- Product Brand: King
- Product Body Diameter: 2.0
- Product Piston Rod Diameter: 1-1/4"
- Product Series: Performance Race
- Product Travel: 2.0"
- Product Collapsed Length: 10.66
- Product Extended Length: 14.71
- Product Piston Rod Material: 4130 Tubing
- Product Wiper Material: Urethane
- Product Main Seal Material: Urethane
- Product Piston: 6061-T6
- Product Finish: Cadnium