(619) 722-85557am - 4pm PST, M-F
- Shock Tuning Options
- Product Features
Shock Tuning Options
Street Tune - For smooth on-road and off-road use. NO TOWING/Heavy Loads without adjusters on the shocks. This is our most popular tune for those wanting a smooth ride for mainly street, with some off-road.
HD Street Tune - For vehicles with taller lifts or carrying heavy loads without adjusters. Moderate off-road use.
Trail Tune - For vehicles wanting to drive faster off-road or needing better handling. Great for a more dedicated off-road vehicle.
Tuning Options from AccuTune Offroad are based on several factors including the vehicles weight and terrain preference. Tuning stages start at Street Tune and go up to Trail Tune. Each step up in stage will stiffen the valving resulting in better handling, better off-road capability, and better bottoming control at the expense of comfort, especially on the street. Bigger tires and lower air pressures can compensate for the stiffer valving.
AccuTune Off-Road Premium Support
At AccuTune Off-Road we are shock specialists with real world experience to help you select the right shocks for your ride. After the sale we offer tuning support and one free re-valve so you can get the most out of your shocks. Take your ride to the next level with Fox shocks from AccuTune Off-Road.
Fox 2.5 DSC Dual Speed Compression Adjuster
Fox's DSC (Dual Speed Compression) adjuster adds external adjustment of low speed and high speed compression so you can tackle a huge variety of terrain in total comfort. Low speed compression adjustment is great for tuning road feel, g-outs and bottoming control. High speed compression adjustment is good for control on big hits and whoops. These are a great add on for anyone wanting the ultimate performance, easy tunability, or significantly changes the weight of their vehicle. Get the most out your Fox 2.5" shocks with a DSC Adjuster.
Fox 2.5 Remote Reservoir Size Advantage For Real Performance
Fox 2.5 shocks take performance to the next level. 2.5" shocks are better able to handle the large motion ratios, heavy weight, and serious off-roading by having more dampening capability and a larger oil volume to disipate the heat. In addition to being a large diameter, these shocks feature an external reservoir which contains more oil and nitrogen for superior off-road performance and durability.
- Product Brand: Fox
- Product Size: 2.5 COIL-OVER SHOCKS
- Product Extended Length: 22.380
- Product Collapsed Length: 17.090
- Product Travel: 5.290
- Product Spring Rate: 3.0" x 14" x 600LB
- Product Top Mount: TM
- Product Color: ZINC
- Product Sold As: SET
- Product Reservoir Style: EXTERNAL
- Product Application 1: Toyota, 4Runner, 2017-2010, Front, 0-3" Lift
- Product Application 2: Toyota, Prado 150, 2014-2010, Front, 0-3" Lift
- Product Application 3: Toyota, Prado 120, 2009-2003, Front, 0-3" Lift
- Product Application 4: Toyota, 4Runner, 2009-2003, Front, 0-3" Lift
- Product Application 5: Toyota, FJ Cruiser, 2009-2007, Front, 0-3" Lift
- Product Application 6: Toyota, FJ Cruiser, 2014-2010, Front, 0-3" Lift