(424) 377-0808 8am - 5pm PST, M-F
Pre-Tuned Fox 2.0 Air Shocks From AccuTune Off-Road
Experience unbelievable performance and service with pre-Tuned Fox 2.0 Air Shocks From AccuTune Off-Road. Every 2.0 Fox Air Shock is pre-tuned for rockcrawlers and trail riders. The standard Fox Air Shock valving is very low on compression and will blow through the travel very quickly. Our Fox 2.0 Air Shocks come with much more compression damping to provide better a better ride and more control.
Simple & Effective Design
Fox 2.0 Air Shocks utilize a very simple design that relies on an air spring effect to hold the vehicle up. Fox 2.0 Air Shocks are a very simple design that are simple, lightweight and capable of holding up to 500 lb per corner. Changing nitrogen pressure will raise or lower the ride height of your Fox 2.0 Air Shocks. Improve your ride and handling with pre-tuned 2.0 Fox Air Shocks from AccuTune Off-Road.
Fox 2.0 Air Shocks With Negative Spring
Fox 2.0 Air Shocks come with a negative spring that reduces pushing off and unloading at full droop. Air shocks have a substantial spring, air force at full extension which an cause them to unload when going down hill. By adding a negaitve spring, Fox 2.0 Air Shocks reduce the tendancy for the shocks to unload. Experience better performance with Fox 2.0 Air Shocks from AccuTune Off-Road.
- Product Brand: Fox
- Product Body Diameter: 2.0
- Product Piston Rod Diameter: 1-1/4"
- Product Series: Factory Series
- Product Travel: 10"
- Product Disk Swapping: Yes
- Product Collapsed Length: 17.43"
- Product Extended Length: 27.43"
- Product Mounting Size: 1/2 x 1.25
- Product Bearing Size: COM-8T
- Product Piston Rod Material: 4130 Tubing
- Product Wiper Material: Urethane
- Product Main Seal Material: Urethane
- Product Finish: Clear Coated Zinc Plating