Camburg Upper Control Arms From AccuTune Off-Road
At AccuTune Off-Road we can help you select the right products for your vehicle so you can get the best performance for your money. These Camburg Upper Control Arms are well matched with our custom tuned shocks for the ultimate ride quality.
Uniball Upper Control Arm
FK 1.25? PTFE-lined uniballs feature a heat-treated stainless-steel ball & heat-treated stainless-steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniballs also feature a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise and reduce maintenance.
- We now include 2 sets of uniball adapter spacers and bolts to fit all years since Chevy has a small and large tapers in the spindles/knuckles. This way you’ll have every part needed regardless of your year and build date.
- Increases usable wheel travel
- Corrects camber and caster
- Eliminates weak factory ball-joints
- Thicker .156″ wall round tubing
- Laser cut & CNC bent tubes MIG welded
- CAD/CAM engineered
- Polyurethane frame pivot bushings with grease-able zerk fittings
- FK 1.25″ PTFE-lined uniballs pre-installed
- Steel gray powder-coating
- All necessary hardware included and ready to install
- Made in the USA
- Designed for 1-3″ of lift
*Note: some factory wheels will not clear the upper arm and may require a wheel spacer. We highly recommend aftermarket wheels with a zero offset with all our Chevy kits for optimum performance and fit.