(424) 377-0808 8am - 5pm PST, M-F
- Shock Tuning Options
Shock Tuning Options
Street Tune - For smooth on-road and off-road use. NO TOWING/Heavy Loads without adjusters on the shocks. This is our most popular tune for those wanting a smooth ride for mainly street, with some off-road.
HD Street Tune - For vehicles with taller lifts or carrying heavy loads without adjusters. Moderate off-road use.
Trail Tune - For vehicles wanting to drive faster off-road or needing better handling. Great for a more dedicated off-road vehicle.
Tuning Options from AccuTune Offroad are based on several factors including the vehicles weight, terrain preference and driving style. The Street Tune, HD Street and Trail Tune provide us with a starting point, and from there we fine tune the valving accordingly. Each shock is custom tuned specific to your vehicle based on the information you provide us. Tuning stages start at Street Tune and go up to Trail Tune. Each step up in stage will stiffen the valving resulting in better handling, better off-road capability, and better bottoming control at the expense of comfort, especially on the street. Bigger tires and lower air pressures can compensate for the stiffer valving.
- Product Front Coilovers: KRS-25001-119A-EXT
- Product Front Upper Control Arms: ICON-58450DJ
- Product Rear Shocks: KRS-PR2512-SS-A
- Product Rear Springs: ICON-51101
- Product U-Bolt Flip Kit: ARG-UBOLT-4
- Product Rear Shock Mounts: ARG-SHCKRELO
- Product Rear Spring Hangers: ARG-SHCKHAMMER-49
- Product Accessories: Requires grinding & welding