3/4/19 ~ updated
About AccuTune Offroad
Founded in 2015, AccuTune Off-Road specializes in making vehicles ride more comfortably while performing better off-road. Our founder has been in the Automotive suspension industry since 2001 and founded AccuTune Off-Road to provide a better experience for customers and employees alike. AccuTune Off-Road is growing extremely quickly and this is an opportunity to get in early and grow with the business.
Sell off-road shocks, springs and suspension systems using our proprietary engineering equations. Our sales reps get their hands dirty testing and learning the products; you will become an expert in suspension and common off-road vehicle platforms.
- Prior sales experience in the auto industry
- Experience with shocks/suspension or common automotive platforms (4×4 Buggies, Prerunners, Jeeps, Toyota’s).
- Reliable transportation
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Off-Road enthusiasts preferred!
- Phone sales and tech support
- Respond to email & social media sales requests
- Enter Estimates, Sales Orders & Invoices
- Determine proper valving and spring rates to sell coilover & bypass shocks
- Explain proper suspension setup to customers
- Help with tuning sessions
- Re-valve & Rebuild shocks
- Assist with website
- Attend off-road events
- 2 weeks PTO base + 8 hours per year of service
- 100% paid health care (Kaiser Bronze 60 HMO 6300/75)
- Sick Time
- Vacation Time
- Room for career growth
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour