Are you sending shocks to AccuTune Off-Road?
Step 1. Contact us for an estimate on the shock work you need done. We must have an estimate on file when your shocks arrive. Please do not send shocks in without getting an estimate first.
Step 2. Confirm with our sales team you agree to the estimate and will be sending in your shocks with a copy of your estimate. Please remember that estimates are only good for a certain period of time.
Step 3. Pack your shocks & ship
- Remove the springs from the coilover shock (if you are able to). If you send coilovers in with springs, there is a $25 spring removal fee. Removing springs from OE fit coilovers can be very difficult and they are usually left on. Removing springs from universal fit dual rate coilovers is fairly easy and they are usually removed.
- Clean the shocks of any heavy dirt or grease. There will be a cleaning fee if your shocks are excessively dirty.
- For coilover shocks, measure and take notes on where your preload nut and dual rate nuts are set at. There is a chance these could get moved when shipped.
- Remove any loose hardware or shock spacers. Keep these in a bag at home so they do not get lost. AccuTune Off-Road is not responsible for lost hardware or shock spacers.
- Package these shocks in a sturdy box with plenty of packing material. These shocks are heavy and can easily punch through a box if not packaged correctly. We will likely return your shocks in the same packaging.
*Shock rebuild and revalves estimates are not guaranteed. Occasionally we will run into an issue where other parts may need to be replaced. We will contact you if we run into any issues with your shocks. Lead times are not guaranteed and may change.
For estimates please email our Sales Team at Sales@AccuTuneOffroad.com
1050 East Dominguez St. Ste P
Carson CA, 90746