(619) 722-85557am - 4pm PST, M-F
Fox Jeep XJ / LJ / XJ Shocks with Go Fast AccuTune Valving
At AccuTune Off-Road we have tuned these TJ and XJ shocks to tackle a wide variety of terrain by using advanced flutter stack valving found in off-road race trucks. These shocks are extremely smooth over small bumps and float through the whoops with ease. These shocks will make your JK fun to drive off-road!
Get The Most Travel From Your Fox TJ / XJ Shocks
It is very common for people to loose a couple inches of travel by purchasing the wrong length Fox 2.0 Jeep shocks. Call us, read our articles, or take some measurements to make sure you get the right length 2.0 Fox Jeep Shocks for your ride. Getting the right length shocks could increase your travel by up to 20%!
Fox 2.0 Performance Series Aluminum IFP Jeep Shocks
Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP shocks feature an industry leading design that packs the features necessary for a high performance off-road ride. The Fox aluminum body is lightweight and dissipates heat quickly for fade free performance. The IFP, or Internal Floating Piston, seperates the oil and gas to increase consistency and boost performance. Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Jeep shocks from AccuTune Off-Road will transform your ride.
- Product Brand: Fox
- Product Size: 2.0 SHOCK
- Product Extended Length: 25.150
- Product Collapsed Length: 15.550
- Product Travel: 9.600
- Product Top Mount: SM3
- Product Color: ALUMINUM
- Product Sold As: EACH
- Product Reservoir Style: INTERNAL FLOATING PISTON (IFP)
- Product Application 1: Jeep, Grand Cherokee ZJ, 1998-1993, Front, 2-3.5" Lift
- Product Application 2: Jeep, Grand Cherokee WJ, 2004-1999, Front, 2-3.5" Lift
- Product Application 3: Jeep, Comanche MJ, 1992-1986, Front, 2-3.5" Lift
- Product Application 4: Jeep, Wrangler TJ / LJ, 2006-1997, Front, 3-4.5" Lift
- Product Application 5: Jeep, Cherokee XJ, 2001-1984, Front, 2-3.5" Lift