(619) 722-85557am - 4pm PST, M-F
- Shock Tuning Options
- Product Features
Shock Tuning Options
Street Tune - For smooth on-road and off-road use. NO TOWING/Heavy Loads without adjusters on the shocks. This is our most popular tune for those wanting a smooth ride for mainly street, with some off-road.
HD Street Tune - For vehicles with taller lifts or carrying heavy loads without adjusters. Moderate off-road use.
Trail Tune - For vehicles wanting to drive faster off-road or needing better handling. Great for a more dedicated off-road vehicle.
Tuning Options from AccuTune Offroad are based on several factors including the vehicles weight and terrain preference. Tuning stages start at Street Tune and go up to Trail Tune. Each step up in stage will stiffen the valving resulting in better handling, better off-road capability, and better bottoming control at the expense of comfort, especially on the street. Bigger tires and lower air pressures can compensate for the stiffer valving.
AccuTune Off-Road Premium Support
At AccuTune Off-Road we are shock specialists with real world experience to help you select the right shocks for your ride. After the sale we offer tuning support and one free re-valve so you can get the most out of your shocks. Take your ride to the next level with Fox shocks from AccuTune Off-Road.
Fox 2.0 Remote Reservoir Performance Advantage
Adding Remote Reservoirs to Fox 2.0 Performance Series Shocks improves their ride quality, long term durability and heat capacity. Remote reservoirs reduce the operating gas pressure, friction and heat inside the shock by allowing more volume for the nitrogen to expand. Remote Reservoir Fox Shocks deliver the performance necessary for hard off-roading.
Aluminum Fox JK Remote Reservoir Clamps Included
Fox includes billet remote reservoir clamps with all of their 2.0 Remote Reservoir JK Shocks. The clamps are sytish and keep the remote reservoir out of harms way. These shocks are the complete package!
- Product Brand: Fox
- Product Size: 2.0 SHOCK
- Product Extended Length: 24.800
- Product Collapsed Length: 15.200
- Product Travel: 9.600
- Product Top Mount: SM1
- Product Color: ALUMINUM
- Product Sold As: EACH
- Product Reservoir Style: EXTERNAL
- Product Note: Includes Aluminum Reservoir Clamp
- Product Application 1: Toyota, 4Runner, 2017-2010, Rear, 2-3" Lift
- Product Application 2: Toyota, Tacoma Pre-Runner / TRD, 2017-2005, Rear, 3.5-5" Lift
- Product Application 3: Toyota, Tacoma, 2017-2005, Rear, 3.5-5" Lift
- Product Application 4: Toyota, FJ Cruiser, 2009-2007, Rear, 2-3" Lift
- Product Application 5: Toyota, FJ Cruiser, 2014-2010, Rear, 2-3" Lift
- Product Application 6: Toyota, 4Runner, 2009-2003, Rear, 2-3" Lift
- Product Application 7: Toyota, Prado 150, 2014-2010, Rear, 2-3" Lift
- Product Application 8: Toyota, Prado 120, 2009-2003, Rear, 2-3" Lift