(619) 722-85557am - 4pm PST, M-F
AccuTune Off-Road Premium Support
At AccuTune Off-Road we are shock specialists with real world experience to help you select the right shocks for your ride. After the sale we offer tuning support and one free re-valve so you can get the most out of your shocks. Take your ride to the next level with Fox shocks from AccuTune Off-Road.
Fox 2.5 DSC Dual Speed Compression Adjuster
Fox's DSC (Dual Speed Compression) adjuster adds external adjustment of low speed and high speed compression so you can tackle a huge variety of terrain in total comfort. Low speed compression adjustment is great for tuning road feel, g-outs and bottoming control. High speed compression adjustment is good for control on big hits and whoops. These are a great add on for anyone wanting the ultimate performance, easy tunability, or significantly changes the weight of their vehicle. Get the most out your Fox 2.5" shocks with a DSC Adjuster.
Fox 2.5 Remote Reservoir Size Advantage For Real Performance
Fox 2.5 shocks take performance to the next level. 2.5" shocks are better able to handle the large motion ratios, heavy weight, and serious off-roading by having more dampening capability and a larger oil volume to disipate the heat. In addition to being a large diameter, these shocks feature an external reservoir which contains more oil and nitrogen for superior off-road performance and durability.
- Product Brand: Fox
- Product Size: 2.5 SHOCKS
- Product Extended Length: 26.77
- Product Collapsed Length: 16.600
- Product Travel: 10.17
- Product Top Mount: SM1
- Product Color: ZINC
- Product Sold As: SET
- Product Reservoir Style: EXTERNAL
- Product Application 1: Dodge, Ram 3500, 2012-2003, Front, 2.5-3.5" Lift
- Product Application 2: Dodge, Ram 1500 MegaCab, 2008-2006, Front, 2.5-3.5" Lift
- Product Application 3: Dodge, Ram 3500, 2002-1994, Front, 2.5-3.5" Lift
- Product Application 4: Dodge, Ram 2500, 2002-1994, Front, 2.5-3.5" Lift
- Product Application 5: Dodge, Ram 2500, 2013-2003, Front, 2.5-3.5" Lift