Pre-Tuned Fox 3.0 Internal Bypass DSC Coilovers
Experience unbelievable performance and service with Pre-Tuned Fox 3.0 DSC Internal Bypass Coilovers from AccuTune Off-Road. Every Fox 3.0 Internal Bypass Coilover shock with DSC is custom tuned for your ride. We have a huge range of Jeeps, Toyotas, PreRunners, Rockcrawlers, Rockbouncers and Sand Rails already tuned. Call us to learn more about what we can do for you.
Fox 3.0 Internal Bypass Coilovers
Get bypass performance in a coilover package. Fox 3.0 internal bypass shocks are a great choice for those wanting the best but are held back by packaging or class rules. Fox 3.0 internal bypass shocks utilize a simple and effective design which lets the internal bypass holes function similiar to valving on a piston. Fox's unique internal bypass design maintains the high flow characteristics of the race piston to deliver optimal performance off-road.
Fox DSC + Internal Bypass Tuning Advantage
Adding DSC Adjusters to Fox Internal Bypass shocks allow for new levels of fine tuning and adjustment. Tuning a single bypass shock requires a careful balance between low speed valving (bypass bleed) and high speed valving (piston valving). This is especially complicated with IBP shocks due to their construction. By adding the DSC adjuster the internal valving can focus on high speed and the DSC Adjuster can focus on low speed valving. This relatively low cost addition will save you tons of time tuning and ultimately take your performance to the next level. Call to learn how AccuTune Off-Road can help setup your Fox 3.0 Internal Bypass DSC Coilovers for success right out of the gate.
Fox 3.0" Coilover Size Advantage
Fox 3.0 coilovers are the biggest coilovers commercially available. The increased oil capacity of the Fox 3.0 coilovers gives them better heat capacity and cooling loss than a 2.5 coilover. The greater oil volume also increases the damping capability making Fox 3.0 coilovers an excellent choice for going fast off-road. The 3.0 Fox IBP coilovers use a 2.5" Racing Piston making them the perfect size for most go-fast off-road vehicles. Get to the winners circle on Pre-Tuned Fox 3.0 Internal Bypass Coilovers from AccuTune Off-Road.
Fox 3.0 Factory Series Off-Road Race Shocks
Fox 3.0 Factory Series coilovers are made from premium off-road racing materials. For ultimate durability Fox 3.0 Internal Bypass coilovers use a 17-4 stainless steel piston rod, which is twice as strong as the industry standard piston rods, and more resistant to rock damage. Fox 3.0 coilover shocks use a high quality, low fade oil capable of up to 400 F so you can run harder and longer. All this performance up with high quality Fox viton seals designed for serious off-road use.
Product Body Diameter: 3
Product Piston Rod Diameter: 1.0"
Product Series: Internal Bypass
Product Travel: 14"
Product Adjuster: DSC - Dual Speed Compression
Product Disk Swapping: Yes
Product Spring Swapping: Yes
Product Collapsed Length: 24.5"
Product Extended Length: 38.5"
Product Mounting Size: 1/2 x 1.50
Product Bearing Size: COM-12T
Product Piston Rod Material: 17-4 H900 Stainless Steel
Product Reservoir Size: 2.5 X 14.0
Product Wiper Material: Urethane
Product Main Seal Material: Viton
Product Piston: High Flow Aluminum
Product Finish: Zinc Plated
- Product Brand: Fox
- Product Body Diameter: 3
- Product Piston Rod Diameter: 1.0"
- Product Series: Internal Bypass
- Product Travel: 14"
- Product Adjuster: DSC - Dual Speed Compression
- Product Disk Swapping: Yes
- Product Spring Swapping: Yes
- Product Collapsed Length: 24.5"
- Product Extended Length: 38.5"
- Product Mounting Size: 1/2 x 1.50
- Product Bearing Size: COM-12T
- Product Piston Rod Material: 17-4 H900 Stainless Steel
- Product Reservoir Size: 2.5 X 14.0
- Product Wiper Material: Urethane
- Product Main Seal Material: Viton
- Product Piston: High Flow Aluminum
- Product Finish: Zinc Plated
- Performance Valving: Learn About AccuTune, ProTune and Other Valving Options
- Suspension Terms
- How To Perform AccuTune Measurements
- The Difference Between Emulsion & Remote Reservoir Shocks
- How To Choose Coilover Spring Rates
- How To Measure & Set Coilover Spring Preload
- How To Calculate New Preload And Springs By Using Existing Springs
- Shock Tuning 101
- Guide To Suspension Design For Going Fast In Comfort