(619) 722-85557am - 4pm PST, M-F
Pre-Tuned Fox 2.5 Remote Reservoir Smoothie Shocks From AccuTune Off-Road
Experience unbelievable performance and service with Pre-Tuned Fox 2.5 Remote Reservoir Smoothie Shocks From AccuTune Off-Road. Every Fox 2.5 Smoothie Shock shock is custom tuned for your ride using AccuTune equations and our new age valving techniques. Call us to learn more about what we can do for you.
Fox 2.5 Performance Series Dual Speed Compression Adjuster (DSC)
Dial in the performance you need with the Fox Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjuster for 2.5 Factory Series Series Coilover Shocks. A great option for those who want to simplify tuning, the Fox DSC allows for easy adjustment at the turn of a knob. Dial in more low speed compression to prevent bottoming out off-road over slow rolling whoops, and dial in high speed compression to help you get on top of the whoops at race speed. The Fox DSC for 2.5 Factory Series Shocks delivers performance at the twist of a knob.
Fox 2.5" Smoothie Shock Size Advantage
The size advantage of Fox 2.5" Smoothie Shocks gives them increased durability and performance. The increased oil capacity of the Fox 2.5 smoothies gives them a greater heat capacity and cooling loss. The greater oil volume also increases the damping capability making Fox 2.5 smoothies an excellent choice for going fast off-road
Remote Reservoir Performance
Fox 2.5 remote reservoir smoothie shocks have three important advantages over emulsion shocks: heat removal, ride improvement and durability improvement. The remote reservoir increases oil volume internally and in the reservoir which increases the heat capacity and the heat loss, letting you run off-road harder and longer. Remote reservoirs also reduce the gas pressure increase as the Fox coilover collapses. The reduction in gas ramp reduces friction which improves the ride quality and durability. Finally the separation between the oil and gas provides more consistent damping.
Fox 2.5 Factory Series Off-Road Race Shocks
Fox 2.5 Factory Series Smoothie Shocks are made from premium off-road racing materials including a rust resistant stainless steel piston rod that's twice the strength and twice the hardness of other brands. The Fox 2.5 piston is a high-flow race design and is the gold standard for off-road performance. Fox 2.5 smoothie shocks use a high quality oil capable of up to 400 F so you can run harder and longer. Fox backs all this performance up with high quality viton seals designed for serious off-road use.
- Product Brand: Fox
- Product Compressed Length: 20.43"
- Product Extended Length: 32.43"
- Product Travel: 12"
- Product Body Diameter: 2.5
- Product Piston Rod Diameter: 7/8"
- Product Series: Factory Series
- Product Type: Remote Reservoir
- Product Adjuster: DSC Adjuster
- Product Bearing Size: COM-10T
- Product Piston Rod Material: 17-4 H900 Stainless Steel
- Product Reservoir Size: 2.5 X 10.00
- Product Reservoir Hose Size & Length: -10 X 18.0
- Product Wiper Material: Urethane
- Product Main Seal Material: Viton
- Product Piston: High Flow Aluminum
- Product Finish: Zinc Plated
- Product Shock Size: 1" Shorter Shock Length
- Product Shock Size: Standard Shock Length