Pre-Tuned Fox 2.5 Remote Reservoir Smoothie Shocks From AccuTune Off-Road
Experience unbelievable performance and service with Pre-Tuned Fox 2.5 Remote Reservoir Smoothie Shocks From AccuTune Off-Road. Every Fox 2.5 Smoothie Shock shock is custom tuned for your ride. We have a huge range of Jeeps, Toyotas, PreRunners, Rockcrawlers, Rockbouncers and Sand Rails already tuned. Call us to learn more about what we can do for you.
Fox 2.5" Smoothie Shock Size Advantage
The size advantage of Fox 2.5" Smoothie Shocks gives them increased durability and performance. The increased oil capacity of the Fox 2.5 smoothies gives them a greater heat capacity and cooling loss. The greater oil volume also increases the damping capability making Fox 2.5 smoothies an excellent choice for going fast off-road
Remote Reservoir Performance
Fox 2.5 remote reservoir smoothie shocks have three important advantages over emulsion shocks: heat removal, ride improvement and durability improvement. The remote reservoir increases oil volume internally and in the reservoir which increases the heat capacity and the heat loss, letting you run off-road harder and longer. Remote reservoirs also reduce the gas pressure increase as the Fox coilover collapses. The reduction in gas ramp reduces friction which improves the ride quality and durability. Finally the separation between the oil and gas provides more consistent damping.
Fox 2.5 Factory Series Off-Road Race Shocks
Fox 2.5 Factory Series Smoothie Shocks are made from premium off-road racing materials. The Fox 2.5 piston is a high-flow race design and is the gold standard for off-road performance. Fox 2.5 coilover shocks use a high quality oil capable of up to 400 F so you can run harder and longer. Fox backs all this performance up with high quality viton seals designed for serious off-road use.
- Product Brand: Fox
- Product Body Diameter: 2.5
- Product Piston Rod Diameter: 7/8"
- Product Series: Factory Series
- Product Travel: 18"
- Product Disk Swapping: Yes
- Product Collapsed Length: 28.43"
- Product Extended Length: 46.43"
- Product Mounting Size: 1/2 X 1.500
- Product Bearing Size: COM-10T
- Product Piston Rod Material: 17-4 H900 Stainless Steel
- Product Reservoir Size: 2.5 X 14.00
- Product Reservoir Hose Size & Length: -10 X 18.0
- Product Wiper Material: Urethane
- Product Main Seal Material: Viton
- Product Piston: High Flow Aluminum
- Product Finish: Zinc Plated
There are no reviews yet.