Pre-Tuned Fox 2.5 Remote Reservoir Coilovers
Experience unbelievable performance and service with Pre-Tuned Fox 2.5 Remote Reservoir Coilovers from AccuTune Off-Road. Every Fox 2.5 Coilover shock is custom tuned for your ride. We have a huge range of Jeeps, Toyotas, PreRunners, Rockcrawlers, Rockbouncers and Sand Rails already tuned. Call us to learn more about what we can do for you.
Fox 2.5" Coilover Size Advantage
The size advantage of Fox 2.5" coilover shocks gives them increased durability and performance. The increased oil capacity of the Fox 2.5 coilovers gives them a greater heat capacity and cooling loss. The greater oil volume also increases the damping capability making Fox 2.5 coilovers an excellent choice for going fast off-road
Remote Reservoir Performance
Fox 2.5 remote reservoir coilovers have three important advantages over emulsion shocks: heat removal, ride improvement and durability improvement. The remote reservoir increases oil volume internally and in the reservoir which increases the heat capacity and the heat loss, letting you run off-road harder and longer. Remote reservoirs also reduce the gas pressure increase as the Fox coilover collapses. The reduction in gas ramp reduces friction which improves the ride quality and durability. Finally the separation between the oil and gas provides more consistent damping.
Fox 2.5 Performance Series Off-Road Shocks
Fox 2.5 Performance Series coilovers are made from industry standard off-road shock materials. The Fox 2.5 Performance Series piston is a low-flow race design and requires special valving tricks for use on lightweight vehicles. Fox 2.5 Performance Series coilover shocks use a high quality oil capable of up to 400 F so you can run harder and longer. Fox backs all this performance up with high quality buna seals designed for durability off-road.
Product Body Diameter: 2.5
Product Piston Rod Diameter: 7/8"
Product Series: Performance Series
Product Travel: 8"
Product Disk Swapping: Yes
Product Spring Swapping: Yes
Product Collapsed Length: 16.44"
Product Extended Length: 24.45"
Product Mounting Size: 1/2 x 1.50
Product Bearing Size: COM-10T
Product Piston Rod Material: 1040-1060 Heat Treated Steel
Product Reservoir Size: 2.5 X 10.00
Product Reservoir Hose Size & Length: -8 X 18.0
Product Wiper Material: Urethane
Product Main Seal Material: Viton
Product Piston: High Flow Aluminum
Product Finish: Zinc Plated
- Product Brand: Fox
- Product Body Diameter: 2.5
- Product Piston Rod Diameter: 7/8"
- Product Series: Performance Series
- Product Travel: 8"
- Product Disk Swapping: Yes
- Product Spring Swapping: Yes
- Product Collapsed Length: 16.44"
- Product Extended Length: 24.45"
- Product Mounting Size: 1/2 x 1.50
- Product Bearing Size: COM-10T
- Product Piston Rod Material: 1040-1060 Heat Treated Steel
- Product Reservoir Size: 2.5 X 10.00
- Product Reservoir Hose Size & Length: -8 X 18.0
- Product Wiper Material: Urethane
- Product Main Seal Material: Viton
- Product Piston: High Flow Aluminum
- Product Finish: Zinc Plated
- Performance Valving: Learn About AccuTune, ProTune and Other Valving Options
- Suspension Terms
- How To Perform AccuTune Measurements
- The Difference Between Emulsion & Remote Reservoir Shocks
- How To Choose Coilover Spring Rates
- How To Measure & Set Coilover Spring Preload
- How To Calculate New Preload And Springs By Using Existing Springs
- Shock Tuning 101
- Guide To Suspension Design For Going Fast In Comfort