(619) 722-85557am - 4pm PST, M-F
Pre-Tuned Fox 2.5 Coilovers With DSC
At AccuTune Off-Road we have dyno tested the Fox DSC adjusters so we know exactly how they perform so we can set up your Fox 2.5 Coilovers to put you in the ideal tuning range. The Fox DSC Adjusters are great for dialing in your ride on changing terrian and changing weight. Turn the low speed knob to tune performance on g-outs, handling, and road feel (cadillac vs race car). Turn the high speed knob to tune performance on sets of whoops and find the right balance between bottoming and harshness on big hits such as square ledges and pot holes.
Fox 2.5" Coilover Size Advantage
The size advantage of Fox 2.5" coilover shocks gives them increased durability and performance. The increased oil capacity of the Fox 2.5 coilovers gives them a greater heat capacity and cooling loss. The greater oil volume also increases the damping capability making Fox 2.5 coilovers an excellent choice for going fast off-road
Remote Reservoir Performance
Fox 2.5 remote reservoir coilovers have three important advantages over emulsion shocks: heat removal, ride improvement and durability improvement. The remote reservoir increases oil volume internally and in the reservoir which increases the heat capacity and the heat loss, letting you run off-road harder and longer. Remote reservoirs also reduce the gas pressure increase as the Fox coilover collapses. The reduction in gas ramp reduces friction which improves the ride quality and durability. Finally the separation between the oil and gas provides more consistent damping.
Fox 2.5 Factory Series Off-Road Race Shocks
Fox 2.5 Factory Series coilovers are made from premium off-road racing materials. The Fox 2.5 piston is a high-flow race design and is the gold standard for off-road performance. Fox 2.5 coilover shocks use a high quality oil capable of up to 400 F so you can run harder and longer. Fox backs all this performance up with high quality viton seals designed for serious off-road use.
- Product Brand: Fox
- Product Body Diameter: 2.5
- Product Piston Rod Diameter: 7/8"
- Product Series: Factory Series
- Product Travel: 10"
- Product Type: Remote Reservoir
- Product Adjuster: DSC Dual Speed Compression - High & Low Speed
- Product Disk Swapping: Yes
- Product Spring Swapping: Yes
- Product Collapsed Length: 19.43"
- Product Extended Length: 29.43"
- Product Mounting Size: 1/2 x 1.50
- Product Bearing Size: COM-10T
- Product Piston Rod Material: 17-4 H900 Stainless Steel
- Product Reservoir Size: 2.5 X 14.0
- Product Reservoir Hose Size & Length: -10 X 18.0
- Product Wiper Material: Urethane
- Product Main Seal Material: Viton
- Product Piston: High Flow Aluminum
- Product Finish: Zinc Plated
- Performance Valving: Learn About AccuTune, ProTune and Other Valving Options
- Suspension Terms
- How To Perform AccuTune Measurements
- The Difference Between Emulsion & Remote Reservoir Shocks
- How To Choose Coilover Spring Rates
- How To Measure & Set Coilover Spring Preload
- How To Calculate New Preload And Springs By Using Existing Springs
- Shock Tuning 101
- Guide To Suspension Design For Going Fast In Comfort