(619) 722-85557am - 4pm PST, M-F
Pre-Tuned Fox 2.5 Emulsion Coilovers
Experience unbelievable performance and service with Pre-Tuned Fox 2.5 Emulsion Coilovers from AccuTune Off-Road. Every Fox 2.5 Coilover shock is custom tuned for your ride. We have a huge range of Jeeps, Toyotas, PreRunners, Rockcrawlers, Rockbouncers and Sand Rails already tuned. Call us to learn more about what we can do for you.
Fox 2.5" Coilover Size Advantage
The size advantage of Fox 2.5" coilover shocks gives them increased durability and performance. The increased oil capacity of the Fox 2.5 coilovers gives them a greater heat capacity and cooling loss. The greater oil volume also increases the damping capability making Fox 2.5 coilovers an excellent choice for going fast off-road
Fox 2.5 Factory Series Off-Road Race Shocks
Fox 2.5 Factory Series coilovers are made from premium off-road racing materials. The Fox 2.5 piston is a high-flow race design and is the gold standard for off-road performance. Fox 2.5 coilover shocks use a high quality oil capable of up to 400 F so you can run harder and longer. Fox backs all this performance up with high quality viton seals designed for serious off-road use.
- Product Brand: Fox
- Product Body Diameter: 2.5
- Product Piston Rod Diameter: 7/8"
- Product Series: Factory Series
- Product Travel: 12"
- Product Disk Swapping: Yes
- Product Spring Swapping: Yes
- Product Collapsed Length: 21.43"
- Product Extended Length: 33.43"
- Product Mounting Size: 1/2 x 1.50
- Product Bearing Size: COM-10T
- Product Piston Rod Material: 17-4 H900 Stainless Steel
- Product Wiper Material: Urethane
- Product Main Seal Material: Viton
- Product Piston: High Flow Aluminum
- Product Finish: Zinc Plated
- Performance Valving: Learn About AccuTune, ProTune and Other Valving Options
- Suspension Terms
- How To Perform AccuTune Measurements
- The Difference Between Emulsion & Remote Reservoir Shocks
- How To Choose Coilover Spring Rates
- How To Measure & Set Coilover Spring Preload
- How To Calculate New Preload And Springs By Using Existing Springs
- Shock Tuning 101
- Guide To Suspension Design For Going Fast In Comfort