(424) 377-0808 8am - 5pm PST, M-F
Pre-Tuned Fox 2.0 Emulsion Smoothie Shocks From AccuTune Off-Road
Experience unbelievable performance and service with Pre-Tuned Fox 2.0 Emulsion Smoothie Shocks From AccuTune Off-Road. Every Fox 2.0 Smoothie Shock shock is custom tuned for your ride. We have a huge range of Jeeps, Toyotas, PreRunners, Rockcrawlers, Rockbouncers and Sand Rails already tuned. Call us to learn more about what we can do for you.
Fox 2.0 x 7/8" Shaft Smoothie Shocks
Fox 2.0 x 7/8” shaft Emulsion Smoothie Shocks provide greater off-road strength and durability. The larger shaft is more resistant to bending and is made from 17-4 H900 Stainless Steel which is twice as strong as the 5/8" shaft material. The larger, stronger is shaft is more prone to rock damage making them an excellent choice for off-road 2.0 Smoothie Shocks.
Fox Factory Series Off-Road Race Shocks
Fox 2.0 Factory Series Smoothie Shocks are made from premium off-road racing materials. The Fox 2.0 piston is a high-flow race design intended for serious off-road use. Fox uses a matching high quality oil capable of up to 400 F. Fox 2.0 Smoothie Shocks back up all this performance up with high quality Viton seals designed to withstand frequent off-road use.
- Product Brand: Fox
- Product Body Diameter: 2.0
- Product Piston Rod Diameter: 7/8"
- Product Series: Factory Series
- Product Travel: 14"
- Product Disk Swapping: Yes
- Product Collapsed Length: 21.18"
- Product Extended Length: 35.15"
- Product Mounting Size: 1/2 x 1.50
- Product Bearing Size: COM-8T
- Product Piston Rod Material: 17-4 H900 Stainless Steel
- Product Wiper Material: Urethane
- Product Main Seal Material: Viton
- Product Finish: Zinc Plated