Pre-Tuned Fox 2.0 Remote Reservoir Coilovers
Experience unbelievable performance and service with Pre-Tuned Fox 2.0 Remote Reservoir Coilovers from AccuTune Off-Road. Every Fox 2.0 Coilover shock is custom tuned for your ride. We have a huge range of Jeeps, Toyotas, PreRunners, Rockcrawlers, Rockbouncers and Sand Rails already tuned. Call us to learn more about what we can do for you.
Fox 2.0 Coilovers with Compression Damping (CD) Adjuster
The Fox Compression Damping adjuster for 2.0 coilovers allows you to have comfort on the street and performance off-road. Simply dial the knob into the desired stiffness and reap the benefits.
Fox 2.0 x 5/8" Shaft Coilovers
Fox 2.0 x 5/8” shaft coilovers provide greater off-road control and performance. The smaller shaft reduces friction for light off-road buggies and sand rails. The Fox 2.0 x 5/8” shaft remote reservoir coilovers also increase the oil volume for greater damping ability.
Remote Reservoir Performance
Fox 2.0 remote reservoir coilovers have three important advantages over emulsion shocks: heat removal, ride improvement and durability improvement. The remote reservoir increases oil volume internally and in the reservoir which increases the heat capacity and the heat loss, letting you run off-road harder and longer. Remote reservoirs also reduce the gas pressure increase as the Fox coilover collapses. The reduction in gas ramp reduces friction which improves the ride quality and durability. Finally the separation between the oil and gas provides more consistent damping.
Fox 2.0 Factory Series Off-Road Race Shocks
Fox 2.0 Factory Series coilovers are made from premium off-road racing materials. The Fox 2.0 piston is a high-flow race design intended for serious off-road use. Fox uses a matching high quality oil capable of up to 400 F. Fox backs all this performance up with high quality seals designed for serious off-road durability. Fox 2.0 Factory Series Remote Reservoir coilovers also feature a stainless steel braided hose for an excellent appearance and premium durability.
Product Body Diameter: 2
Product Piston Rod Diameter: 5/8"
Product Series: Factory Series
Product Travel: 8.5"
Product Adjuster: CD - Single Speed Compression
Product Disk Swapping: Yes
Product Spring Swapping: Yes
Product Collapsed Length: 14.85"
Product Extended Length: 23.35"
Product Bearing Size: COM-8T
Product Piston Rod Material: 17-4 H900 Stainless Steel
Product Reservoir Size: 2.0 X 8.0
Product Reservoir Hose Size & Length: -5 X 12.0
Product Wiper Material: Urethane
Product Main Seal Material: Viton
Product Piston: High Flow Powder Metal
Product Finish: Zinc Plated
- Product Brand: Fox
- Product Body Diameter: 2
- Product Piston Rod Diameter: 5/8"
- Product Series: Factory Series
- Product Travel: 8.5"
- Product Adjuster: CD - Single Speed Compression
- Product Disk Swapping: Yes
- Product Spring Swapping: Yes
- Product Collapsed Length: 14.85"
- Product Extended Length: 23.35"
- Product Bearing Size: COM-8T
- Product Piston Rod Material: 17-4 H900 Stainless Steel
- Product Reservoir Size: 2.0 X 8.0
- Product Reservoir Hose Size & Length: -5 X 12.0
- Product Wiper Material: Urethane
- Product Main Seal Material: Viton
- Product Finish: Zinc Plated
- Performance Valving: Learn About AccuTune, ProTune and Other Valving Options
- Suspension Terms
- How To Perform AccuTune Measurements
- The Difference Between Emulsion & Remote Reservoir Shocks
- How To Choose Coilover Spring Rates
- How To Measure & Set Coilover Spring Preload
- How To Calculate New Preload And Springs By Using Existing Springs
- Shock Tuning 101
- Guide To Suspension Design For Going Fast In Comfort
There are no reviews yet.