(619) 722-85557am - 4pm PST, M-F
Fox 2.0 Air Bump Stops From AccuTune Off-Road
Fox 2.0 Air Bumps are not a one size fits all proposition. It is necessary to select the right travel air bumps, and to tune the internal nitrogen pressure. Failure to select the right 2.0 Fox Air Bumps can lead to harshness or excessive bottoming control. At AccuTune Off-Road we will help you select the right air bumps and set you up with the correct starting pressure in order to get the best performance possible. Get the best performance with Fox 2.0 Air Bumps fron AccuTune Off-Road.
Replaceable Air Bump Strike Pad
Fox 2.0 Air Bumps come with replaceable delrin strike pads. Delrin helps keep the air bumps quite and to reduce harshness during initial contact. When the Fox Air Bump pads wear out, simply remove the cross pin and replace them with a new pad.
- Product Brand: Fox
- Product Body Diameter: 2.0
- Product Piston Rod Diameter: 1-1/4"
- Product Series: Factory Series
- Product Travel: 4"
- Product Disk Swapping: Yes
- Product Piston Rod Material: 4130 Tubing
- Product Wiper Material: Urethane
- Product Main Seal Material: Urethane
- Product Finish: Fox Racing Shox