(619) 722-85557am - 4pm PST, M-F
Total Chaos Upper Control Arms From AccuTune Off-Road
At AccuTune Off-Road we can help you select the right products for your vehicle so you can get the best performance for your money. These Total Chaos Upper Control Arms are well matched with our custom tuned shocks for the ultimate ride quality.
Uniball Upper Control Arms
The upper control arms must be paired with OEM replacement coil overs to lift the vehicle. They allow an additional 2” of travel compared to the stock upper control arms. Do not install these upper control arms with coil spacers that over articulate the suspension.
- Wheel Travel: Additional 2” of travel compared to stock
- Amount of Lift: 0-3”
- Track Width: Stock
- Maximum Tire Size: 35”
- Maximum Backspacing: 4.75”
- Minimum Rim Size: 17”
- Compatible with Sway Bar: Yes
- Coil Over Shock Size: Stock or OEM replacement shocks
Wheel Travel / Lift
The upper control arms must be paired with OEM replacement coil overs to lift the vehicle. They offer an additional 2” of travel compared to the stock upper control arms. These arms are compatible with King, Fox, Bilstein, ADS and Icon coil overs. Do not install these upper control arms with coil spacers that over articulate the suspension.
The upper control arms allow for 35” tires but for proper tire clearance modifications to the wheel well and bumper may need to be made.
Magnetic Ride Control
Installing this suspension on vehicles equipped with magnetic ride control require modifications to the ride control sensors. If you choose to replace the magnetic ride control shocks with coil overs it will cause an indication light to appear on the gauge cluster.
- Boxed plate upper control arms
- Delrin bushings
- Grease fittings
- 1” FK uniballs
- 17-4 stainless steel misalignment spacers
- Grade 8 mounting hardware
- Zinc plated inner bushing sleeves
- Durable black powder coat
- Dirt King sticker pack
- Installation instructions